Interested in entering the medical field but need a short term training program that will pay as you learn? Join us for a conversation about how to get started in dialysis care with Sally Marty and RJ Picciano. Sally Marty is a nurse and was awarded the 2020 Dialysis Healthcare worker of the year award by the Ohio Renal Association. RJ Picciano is President of Bonent (Board of Nephrology Examiners Nursing Technology).
Links to Dialysis Training websites:
- Davita training centers: https://careers.davita.com/
- Forsenius: https://jobs.fmcna.com/
- Dialysis Technician Training Centers in Ohio: https://www.dialysistechniciansalary.org/dialysis-technician-training-ohio/
- Dialysis training video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmuKeuXkSjs
- Board of Nephrology Examiners Nursing Technology website: https://bonent.org/
If you would like more information on getting started in a career in dialysis contact RJ Picciano directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.